October 2015 – October 2016
Project Manager Marketing and Communications
In the Toulouse branch of SIAD, I worked on 3 missions.
1) Product management of the B2B Coaching Service « Making Business in Africa » :
- conduct a market study
- define a marketing strategy and operational actions
- creating communication tools
- promotion : professionnal fairs, appointments and meetings
- developing partnership with local actors (public and NGOs)
2) Digital communication :
- developing and administrating the Website with Wordpress CMS
- community management on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- SEO, Adwords campaigns and use of Google Analytics
3) Formation and Coaching of entrepreneurs
- creating teachning tools and presentations on key themes of business : PESTEL, Porter, SWOT…
- transmitting knowledge using these tools
- creating and animating exercises related to key entrepreneurship themes
- consulting and advising on a project of development of a traditional pineapple exploitation in Congo-Brazzaville
January 2013 – september 2015
Marketing Manager & Co-Founder
A true passion project.
I enjoy eating and gastronomy, but I am also sensitive to the problematic of healthy lifestyles in today’s modern world, I seeked for a way to propose delicious, healthy, made- with-quality-products meals.
That’s why I created « Chez Peyro », the first french restaurant chain using the revolutionary technique of slow-temperature cooking !
I designed this company with a main 400 squared-meters kitchen where dishes were slowly cooked (up to 72h cooking time for some), cooled and delivered to the 5 restaurant I opened under the name « Chez Peyro ».
As a true Marketing enthusiast, I was particularly in charge of this aspect. I conducted a thorough market study, analyzed the competition, looked for the trends among restaurant-going customers. I built the « Chez Peyro » brand on the promise to rediscover the antics way to cook : slowly, with good products (meaning in the present day and age, organic or certified), and simple but tasty recipes (in a bistronomic way).
With a lot of team work with my associates, I also managed the following :
- Start-up creation : putting together the Business Plan and raising 1 500 k€
- Business development : identifying future locations, negotiating new facilities acquisitions, managing 5 restaurant launches
- Human resources : recruiting key employees, as Executive Chiefs and Restaurant Managers
- Strategy : analyzing the environment and take key decisions
- Sourcing : as part of our overall strategy, I’ve looked for the best food providers, maintaining gross profit at 75%
- Logistic & Supply Chain : organizing flux for 5 restaurants and the main kitchen, putting together a stock management solution, designing a recovery system for plastic boxes and pallets with our partner.
Conseil départemental Charente-Maritime
Communications department of a local government
Avril 2011 – Août 2011
Marketing & Communications Intern
During this internship, I had the opportunity to fully managed (under supervision) the « Sites en Scène » festival, a public and cultural initiative.
It took place in 15 cities and there were 45 representations.
What I did :
- Coordinated the action of different services and stakeholder in order to meet the deadlines
- Managing relations ships with communication agencies and other services of the Conseil Départemental
- Managed a team of 5 seasonal workers : built work schedules on 3 months, briefed and motivated the team, was disponible to fix problems at any time
- Administrative work : sent invitations to 500+ people
- Community management : Facebook page. Likes and views x2 for a publication; + 120% of likes on the page